Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Game: Tinierme


Tinierme. Chat. Play. Create.

Tinierme is a game wherein you have to make your very own avatar which is called selfy in the game. You can interact with other players too. You can play games and join events. Sometimes, you have to have the BEST LOOKING outfit to STANDOUT. 

I found this game through the help of Facebook. Since I am very IN LOVE with VOCALOID, I immediately clicked the ad with Hatsune Miku on it and that's where I started playing this game. Even the famous Alodia Gosiengfiao is addicted to this game. :D

A VOCALOID EVENT was going on the first time I played it. I really wanted to have a VOCALOID COSUME, LEN KAGAMINE COSTUME in particular but, you can only have it using GCOINS to play the GACHA or having other players gift the costume to you. I was really disappointed because I haven't got any LEN KAGAMINE costume. The event ended and still no costume so, I stopped playing. 

While I was browsing my crush's facebook profile, I saw that my crush was very addicted to that game. My crush even has a HATSUNE MIKU COSTUME! Since I found out that my crush was playing the game, I played the game too. I started to become addicted to it few days ago. 



I got addicted to a mini game called Old Maid where you have to pick a card from other players. The card you have to pick has to have a partner. If you picked the car that said JOKER, you have to pray that the other players will pick that card because if you have the JOKER CARD as your last car. You will lose. I am on rank 161 and that is good because some players are on ranks that starts at a thousand. Hahahahaha! *cough*

This is my selfy. His name is kenichi yamamoto. If you are wondering, he is holding a Len Kagamine album. It was a gift from a very good friend. kenichi yamamoto doesn't look that good because you can only own the good items if you have GCOINS.

 This game is very addicting but sometimes disappointing since you can only purchase some items using real money. Well, if you really want to play this game, you can visit their site.

www.tinierme.com

or you can connect to the site using your facebook account. Just search for the application.

HAPPY GAMING! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment