Saturday, December 18, 2010

Music: New Vocaloid: Utatane Piko


Vocaloid Name: Utatane Piko

Tempo: 70BPM ~ 150BPM 
 
Range: C3 ~ B4 
 
Released Date: December 8, 2010 

I listened to the song Legend of the Night that was sang by him. He was introduce to me by a friend that is a huge fan of Vocaloid too. His voice is cool because he can sound like a girl and can also be manly. I listened to his version of Love is War. He was very good. His scream is AWESOMEEE!!! His version of the song is much better compared to some. 

I am planning to cosplay him. Piko's costume is a bit complicated because it has more details compared to the costume of the other Vocaloids but, I hope I can find a good reference pic and I hope to portray him well.

Some of Utatane Piko's Songs:



Legend of the Night


Love is War


Melt


Hello/ How Are You



Listen to the songs. Sooooooo cooooool! ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment